I Speak You Speak English Online Course
Learn from a teacher trusted by more than 17,000 learners worldwide for English learning
Course Start Date: 26 Mar 2011
What is I Speak You Speak English?
As the name suggests, “I Speak You Speak English” is an easy way to learn English. In every class, you will find the English teacher Namrata Arora speaking with the student; patiently guiding the learner at every step. .
Why to join the "I Speak You Speak English" online Course?
Read this story. Meet Estella-a beautiful, smart and charming girl who belongs to a non-English speaking background. This means she is a non-native English speaker. Estella wants to learn English as a Second Language. Why? She recently got admission in an Engineering Course at the University abroad where everyone talks in English; not to mention, all subjects are taught in the English language. Estella thought of taking up a part-time job to get extra Income to support her studies. And, there too everyone holds conversations in English only. Here is what happens: Estella observes that when she speaks English, people who listen to her make an unpleasant face; maybe they don’t understand her ascent or her words. Estella feels very bad and loses confidence every time she speaks English. Is your story the same as Estella’s? If yes, continue reading and finally click to JOIN the Course.
This course is designed for Intermediate and Advanced learners of English; especially those who want to practice speaking English from textual, audio and video resources
Who should join this course?
You could be an executive or a manager, a school going child or a doting parent, English is your basic need. Why stay away from it? The ‘I Speak You Speak English Course’ is meant for:
- Students learning English at school
- Students attending or finishing college
- Learners who have finished their studies and are looking for a job
- Working Professionals
- Self-employed doctors, Chartered Accountants, Property dealers and others
- Managers- all levels
- Anyone who wants to excel at speaking English
If you like what you are reading, go through the Course Details and Enroll as soon as possible.
- Note: Students can also ask for a specific day and time as per their convenience
What’s in the course:
- 15 LIVE online classes
- Access to class recordings
- Small group learning
- Classes 1 - 2 Vocabulary I speak you speak English with the help of creative Images and Videos. Learning Outcome: Learn at least 200 new words in 2 hours
- Classes 3 – 6 Reading and Speaking You and I together Read and Speak on very interesting topics of your choice. Learning Outcome: Cover at least 10 different Reading Exercises in 3 hours
- Class 7 Speaking English Sentences You and I together make and speak sentences using selected words. This is the BEST WAY to PRACTICE English. Learning Outcome: Build your confidence by framing at least 20 sentences in 1 hour
- Classes 8-10 Listening and Speaking You and I watch video clippings, make Vocabulary lists and speak English together Learning Outcome: Watch at least 6 videos, practice at least 120 words and speak at least 60 sentences in 3 hours.
- Class 11 Speaking English Sentences You and I together speak sentences on selected topics Learning Outcome: Fluently speak at least 30 sentences in 1 hour
- Classes 12-14 Writing and Speaking You and I write words, sentences and paragraphs together Learning Outcome: Practice spelling of at least 200 words and phrases, correct Grammar mistakes and confidently speak what you write in 3 hours
- Class 15 Conversations in English You and I hold Conversations in English in a relaxed and fun-filled environment. Learning Outcome: Confidence and fluency to talk to others in English in 1 hour
About course instructor:
Namrata Arora is an online English teacher with over eight years of experience in teaching contemporary English. Till date, thousand of learners have accessed her online classes, tests and tutorials on wiziq.com. With more than 1000 followers on the platform, she conducts regular classes on Speaking English, Management, and Written Communication. A keen and diligent teacher herself, Namrata believes in imparting in-depth academic and general knowledge to her students. Her teaching methodologies are innovative and simple. Namrata lives in Sydney, Australia.
Language of instruction: English